.Net Web Application Developer
Our client is a cutting edge, Software-as-a-Service venture, serving the public and non-profit sectors. They offer an entrepreneurial environment, a fun fast-paced team and opportunity for advancement based on performance.
The .NET Application Developer role is important to the success of the company as a key member of the software development team and reports directly to the VP of Software Development. This role contributes to the software design, architecture, implementation, and testing of the applications that exist across multiple product offerings within the company suite of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- 2+ years professional experience
- Proven skill in designing, implementing, and maintaining .NET Web Applications using the MVC Framework
- Proficiency using SQL Server, Database Design Patterns, and ORM technologies
- Experience working within the agile software development lifecycle, particularly iteration planning, estimating, test driven development, and frequent releases
- Passion for software craftsmanship and quality
- Strong background in object oriented design, software design patterns, and coding conventions
- Experience working with others as a member of a team dedicated to software application development
- Capacity to clearly communicate via verbal and written communication
- Support and troubleshoot existing software in production
- Demonstrate strong ability to write, troubleshoot, and optimize code for efficiency
- Develop high quality, documented, and unit tested code that meets the requirements and timelines committed to the product team
- Present new code design and implementation patterns, as well as potential enhancements to the existing codebase to peers for review as part of our overall code quality process
- Demonstrate solid understanding of Microsoft and industry best practices for web application architecture and design principles
- Keep current on latest industry trends and application design patterns, including user interface and usability
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply to this opportunity, please email melissa@OpusOneStaffing.com