Systems Integration Engineer
- Want to build new products at one of the fastest growing companies in Cleveland?
- Are you passionate about making systems interoperate?
- Do you have ETL, ESB, Message Queue, Web Services (REST/SOAP) type skills? Maybe you are familiar with Apache Thrift and have been looking for the right use case?
- Have you worked on projects that you have either built or consumed 3rd party API’s?
- Do you have the craft of creating code with high reusability?
- Do you want to make an impact, and influence our technology decisions, code quality, and the business?
- Open to working in a collaborative and Agile development environment.
- Embody and align with the organization’s core values: Accountability, and Entrepreneurship.
- Independently motivated, desire to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will responsible for our middleware and web services platforms.
- Creation and maintenance of REST based web services.
- Work directly with integration partners to create interoperability between Mongoose and large systems like Salesforce, Kenshoo, Marin, SugarCRM, Microosft Dynamics, Zapier, and many more.
- Database (MySQL) table creation or manipulation, normalization, schema definition, and SQL optimization.
- Develop high quality, documented, and test driven code that meets the requirements and timelines committed to the business.
- Enhance the knowledge of the team by facilitating learning sessions on relevant technologies (MQ, Ruby, Elastic, Kohana, PHP, Design Patterns, REST based web services, etc).
- Can assess and influence business, security, and technical priorities.
- Leads technical education initiatives for team, contributes to engineering wide education initiatives as appropriate.
- Actively involved in project sizing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or other related disciplines
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required & Preferred:
- On a scale of (Master, Journeyman, and Apprentice) you have mastered a language (PHP, Java, Ruby, .Net).
- Mastered and implemented a ROA (Rest-Oriented Architecture) or some other SOA.
- Mastered object oriented design, software design patterns, and coding conventions.
- Understand data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
- Transparent to business partners on the impact of balancing customer needs with technology selection and implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate via verbal and written communication, particularly the ability to articulate design and complex architectures.
- Telephony, HBase, Hadoop, ElasticSearch\Lucene, are big pluses but not required.
To apply to this opportunity, please email melissa@OpusOneStaffing.com