Technical Client Services
Who We Are: Our client is a leader in call tracking, measurement and attribution. This company captures and records offline conversions that are driven by both online and offline marketing and advertising campaigns. This completed view of marketing campaign effectiveness enables marketers to better understand—at a granular keyword level—what is driving conversions, how to evolve and improve campaign performance, and ways to reallocate budgets to maximize ROI. The company’s clients range from Fortune 500 to small and medium businesses across North America.
About the team: The goal of the Customer Service team is to provide all sizes of clients with a professional and technically accurate solution to questions and problems. Each Customer Service representative needs to have deep technical knowledge of our products and services including all variations in order to increase the monthly billing of our current clientele. Customer Service must leave our customers with a very positive result both emotionally and technically for their issues. Customer Service is responsible for bringing in other resources at the company to help assist issues if components of the issue falls outside their control. Customer Service is responsible for being On-Call 24x7 in the event of customer emergencies. Customer service is responsible for proactively creating documentation to help customers become self-service.
Ideal Candidates Are:
- Execution-focused individuals that exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit.
- People that put the customer first, look at things from their perspective, understand their frustrations and constantly work to make their interaction positive and easy.
- Able to communicate and interact with other members of the company to accomplish solutions. Ensure that we as a team are meeting the expectations of the company. Look at solutions from the perspective of others at the company and work to meet their needs.
- Proactive problem solvers with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. We aren’t script based here.
- Able to deal with ambiguity. You must be focused and tactical in seeking customer solutions.
- People that want to make an impact, improve the business, and help grow a company.
- People that can challenge their peers, coach, and be coached.
- Independently motivated, desire to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and are continually motivated to learn about SEO, SEM, web analytics, and general web marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications. Receive and troubleshoot incoming support issues via email, chat, and phone.
- Takes ownership of onboarding of new clients. Performing client installs.
- Speak to the implementation of customer facing code (java script).
- Trains new and existing clients to configure and use our interface.
- Teach and inspire clients to apply our services to achieve their goals.
- View and modify our database by using basic SQL capabilities (ability to write and execute queries).
- Test new features released by the engineering teams.
- Continuously learn and grow in knowledge of our industry & market space.
- Escalate urgent or complex customer situations to tier-2 Support in a timely and descriptive fashion.
- Create new knowledge base articles based on metric feedbacks of things customers are looking for.
- Contribute to the success of the teams’ metrics. Customer satisfaction ratings, Ticket & Install closing times, knowledge base articles created, etc.
Desired Job Functions:
- Background including SEO, SEM, web analytics, general web marketing comprehension
- Google Analytics/Google Adwords from a business application perspective
To apply to this opportunity, please email melissa@OpusOneStaffing.com