UX / IX Developer
- Want to build new products at one of the fastest growing companies in Cleveland?
- Are you passionate about simplicity in design?
- Do you pride yourself in being able to understand a customer’s needs/wants?
- Can you rapid prototype to seek out internal and external feedback.
- Can you develop at the UI layers: HTML, CSS, JS, and maybe a little further back?
- Can you evaluate, code, and offer opinions on LESS, Angular.js, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, etcetera?
- Open to working in a collaborative and Agile development environment.
- Embody and align with the organization’s core values: Accountability, and Entrepreneurship.
- Independently motivated, desire to ensure our customers have a highly useable and simple toolset.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build responsive web applications that focus on search, analytical data sets, dashboards, trending, and administration functions.
- Work closely with other developers to provide them with presentation tier code.
- Gain in depth knowledge of our industry in order to design new products and features for our customers.
- Evaluate competitors in the market. Will perform feature comparisons and make recommendations on our new products.
- Design skills including vector based graphic creation.
- Produce user experience options of which will be evaluated via A-B and multivariate testing. Experience with Optimizely or similar tool is helpful.
- Experience in Usability Testing, User Studies, User interface design, and Front-end development
- Testing the UI prior to release.
- Responsible for cross browser and device support.
- Database (MySQL) – basic knowledge.
- Develop high quality, documented, and test driven code that meets the requirements and timelines committed to the business.
- Assist the marketing team with design, and graphic needs.
- Lead design discussions engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
To apply to this opportunity, please email melissa@OpusOneStaffing.com